Terms & Conditions
1. You must be over 18 years old to purchase our alcoholic beverages, and to subscribe to our beer club.
ONLINE STORE TERMS
2. Our website offers a range of products and or services for sale. Where we refer to an 'item' we are referring to a single product or service available for purchase on this website - i.e. our beer subscription service.
3. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the details displayed for our products are correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system.
4. Whilst care is taken to ensure that we display as accurately as possible appearances, colours, textures or finishes, what you will see on your computer monitor or equipment may differ and so we cannot guarantee that images are an accurate representation of the actual goods or services that you are purchasing.
We may not be able to accept your order due to one or more of the following reasons, or for a reason not listed below:
i) The item you have ordered is out of stock
ii) We cannot authorise your payment or have reasonable grounds to suspect your payment may be fraudulent
iii) There has been a pricing or product description error
iv) There is a system or procurement failure
v) You have failed our customer validation checks
5. When you place an order you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. This email is not confirmation that your order has been accepted by us.
6. Your order will only be accepted by us once your goods have been dispatched.
7. We offer monthly, fortnightly and weekly subscriptions to our Beer Club.
8. You can cancel your subscriptions at any time.
9. See 'Manage Subscriptions' for more information on how to do this
MODIFICATIONS TO OUR SERVICE AND PRICING
10. Prices for items are subject to change without notice.
11. We reserve the right to, at any time, modify or discontinue any part of the service that we offer, or any part of content thereof, without any notice to you.
12. We accept no liability to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuation of the service.
13. Please note that some beers may be subject to last minute substitution in the event that it is not in stock. This may be due to the ongoing disruptions/delays in delivery due to COVID-19.
14. Our Fast Track delivery means that your order should arrive within 1-3 working days from your latest payment.
15. During checkout, you may be presented with one or more options for delivery. Where an estimated timescale for delivery is provided, this is an estimate only and your items may be delayed in being received due to circumstances beyond our control (such as a courier delay, or at busy times).
16. Where you select our 'fast track delivery", orders placed on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays may not be despatched for delivery until the following Monday and so may not be received until Wednesday.
17. If you wish to cancel an order you have placed you must contact us immediately to ascertain whether the items have been dispatched or not. Where they have been dispatched, you will need to return the item to us and you will be responsible for paying the cost of returning the items.
18. Where items have not been dispatched prior to a cancellation request, our refund policy will apply.
19. Where you have ordered a personalised, perishable or time critical item (such as food, newspapers, event tickets or e-vouchers) you may not be able to cancel for a full refund.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
20. We shall not be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential or incidental damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity as a result of the use of or the inability to use any items that have been ordered on this website.
21. You agree to indemnify us and our agents, officers, directors and employees, immediately and on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of any of our terms and conditions.
22. These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
24. Should any part-term or term be found to be unenforceable then the remainder of the terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect as if the invalidated term was not present.
25. Should any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms and conditions arise where it is beyond our reasonable control, we will not be responsible to you for such delay or failure nor liable for any loss that you incur, howsoever caused.